Stay 2 get 3rd Free Memorial Day
Stay Memorial Day weekend and get the 3rd night Free
MIDWEEK 20% OFF
Stay midwekk for atleast 2 nights and get 20% discount. Limited time offer.
DATE NIGHT PACKAGE
Spacious Suites. Rose petals on the bed ,choice of a bottle of wine champagne or sparkling wine, and souvenir glasses. Special gourmet chocolates from Nashville's Colts Chocolates and a $50.00 Gift Card for dinner at your favorite restaurant.
- Had a great 10 day stay. The staff was great
Russell From WISE,VA
- Love the hot breakfast buffet and the manager's reception They are great. We will be back.
Chad From LONDON,ON CANADA
- Love this place Love the courtyard exceptionally clean
Donna From HERRIMAN, UT
- This is my second time here I love your hotel The manager's reception is such a nice touch.
Joann From NORTH PORT, FL
- We really enjoyed staying here the whole staff is so nice and friendly Plus our room was very nice and clean
Robert From ALPINE, AL
- This is my 3rd stay at your hotel. I would recommend your hotel to anyone
LaVerne From HARTFORD,KY
- Super breakfast every morning. Staff was very friendly. I would stay here again.
Anthony From MONCTON, NB Canada
- Very nice facility would highly recommend to everyone
Thuva From DECATER, IL
- We read the reviews on the web and were impressed. After staying here, we are more so.
We were sorry to leave, but will return in June to celebrate our 30th!! We'll for sure post our delight so others know about this gem! - L& M - Minnesota - 1/02/10
- All staff is friendly and nice. It is nice to see people "smile".
-Sandra - TN - 1/10/10
- Very accommodating for me as a student with additional services provided, shuttle, hot breakfast and manager's reception 5-7pm. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful!!!
- Bill - South Carolina - 2/6/10
- The complimentary breakfast was very good. Good selection. We enjoyed it very much. The best one we have encountered so far...excellent!!!! -- Matthew & Jessica - Alabama 2/14/10
- Excellent stay. Staff was extremely friendly & accommodating. Rooms were comfortable, clean and well outfitted. Breakfast buffet was great and longer than any other hotel I've stayed in and loved the evening open bar. - Gordon & Laura- Florida - 1 /18/10